JOFRA DLC Dynamic Load Compensation Systems compensates for the negative effect on calibration accuracy that heat exchange between a dry-block calibrator and the sensor-under-test creates.
When a sensor is inserted into a dry-block calibrator, the sensor size and difference between calibration temperature and ambient temperature, create an axial gradient deviation inside the insert.
JOFRA temperature calibrators provides proven quality due to the active dual-zone calibration principle, and the DLC sensor compensates inside the insert.
The DLC, combined with a JOFRA RTC Calibrator, creates the only dry-block that compensates for the heat dissipation caused by sensor loading.
• Control the lower section of the insert to within a few hundredths of a degree
• The DLC indicator shows that the dual-zone is active and working
• A DLC checkmark is present when temperature homogeneity is achieved
• Save time by calibrating several sensors simultaneously
• Calibrate large diameter sensors without losing accuracy
• Aligning the thermos-sensitive part of the sensor is no longer needed