Mass spectrometer with integrated collision reaction cell technology and all-digital detection system
The universal workhorse PlasmaQuant MS offers cost-effective and efficient routine analysis in environmental monitoring, food safety, quality control of pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals, agriculture, chemicals, and petrochemicals.
It includes iCRC technology to effectively remove spectroscopic interferences and ADD10, the all-digital detection system for fast, accurate multi-element analysis from ultra-trace to major levels. An innovative RF generator produces robust plasma conditions while the gas requirement is only half of conventional ICP-MS. This is lowering the cost of owning and running your ICP-MS.
Due to integrated automatic aerosol dilution, sample preparation times and contamination are reduced significantly.
PlasmaQuant MS your benefits:
- Perfect for routine applications
- Eco Plasma using half the argon gas
- iCRC interference management system with new BOOST technology
- ADD10 all-digital detection over 10 orders linear dynamic range
- Integrated aerosol dilution
- Small footprint and flexible configuration
PlasmaQuant MS | PlasmaQuant PQ 9000 Leading in ICP-OES and ICP-MS technology