machine vise / manual / self-centering
Max. clamping force:
18,000 N, 30,000 N, 40,000 N
20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 45 mm (1 in)
SELF-CENTERING VICE WITH MANUAL DRIVE
Mechanical self-centering MAV vices are widely used on working machine to clamp the work pieces.
The thrust to obtein the clamping force on the piece is determinate through a torque on the lead screw.
They are suitable to be apply with milling machine or tool machine with a pneumatic or oil-hydraulic feeding’s availability.
• High sliding run of grippers
• Self-centering system
• The thrust is directly from lead screw to gripper.
• The load screw is made with an acme thread to blocking work pieces also in open side. Screw is supported by a bearing into an a central “box”.
• The final centering adjustments are made after assembly, with vice feeding with a torque on the lead screw.
• All the pieces are made with extreme precision to assure centesimal allwance in construction.
• The flat jaw guides have inserted gib for the sliding surfaces and so as to regain slack resulting from wear.
• In the serial construction the predisposition for pressurization is not included, because the mechanic closing sistem has usually a pneumatic feeding.