primary shredder / double-shaft / for wood / for cardboard
VZ 950 TITAN
Number of shafts:
for wood, for cardboard, tire, metal, for waste, plastic, for pipes
rugged, mobile, primary, with conveyor
180 t/h (110 lb/s)
Min.: 15 rpm (94 rad.min-1)
Max.: 45 rpm (283 rad.min-1)
In nature the element Titan resembles stability, liability and sturdiness at comparable low weight. These key factors were the main drivers for the development of a new machine generation. Titan series shredders use adaptive technology to process different materials. By optimizing the machine concept and the associated production process, the investment costs could be made more attractive in the customer sense.
- Best price-performane-ratio in its class – Up to 20% lower investment costs compared to the previous series
- Quick-change shaft system for easy maintenance and reduced machine stops
- Multiple material options with just two types of shafts
- Tracks included in the price – increased mobility on every terrain!
- Easy to transport and adjust – 20 % less weight compared to the previous series