air compressor / stationary / electrically-powered / piston
HX, HN series
60 bar (870.23 psi)
Max.: 10,873 m³/h (383,976.37 ft³/h)
Min.: 163 m³/h (5,756.29 ft³/h)
Max.: 560 kW (761.39 hp)
Min.: 30 kW (40.79 hp)
Atlas Copco HX/HN compressors and boosters have proven reliability and ensure global 24/7 industrial
service in the most difficult conditions. They are trusted by industry leaders all over the world.
Reliability due to superior design
• Heavy duty crankcase with forced feed lubrication for good
lubrication allowing more load.
• Precise lubrication points on each bearing,
extending bearing life time.
• Replaceable precision-bored sleeve bearings on the complete
range for increased reliability and easy maintenance.
• Double bearing on crankshaft at flywheel side avoids
crankshaft deformation & damage from over-tensioning of
V-belts or heavy flywheel, increasing drive train reliability.
• Crankshaft made in ductile cast-iron (higher ranges:
forged steel) to take more load, increasing reliability
• Cooled by forced water circulation to minimize temperatures,
increasing efficiency and reliability.
• For water saturated gases:
- Discharge valves at the bottom, in accordance with API 618.
- Non-accumulation of condensate for increased life
time of piston rings.
Superior valve quality
• Superior stainless steel valves, precise sizing and selection for each
application for high efficiency and long lasting performance.
• Wide port area, ensuring minimal pressure loss.
• Customized discs (PEEK or stainless steel) for each application.
• Fail-safe type suction valves (unloading on air or nitrogen), when required by the process.