Telephony for industries with potentially explosive atmospheres
For extreme applications: Auer Signal's Ex telephones
Telephones which are to be used in industrial sectors with potentially explosive atmospheres must be adapted to the extreme areas of application. Auer Signal's Ex telephones have been developed for use in the petrochemical industry, on offshore installations, in mills and in harbour installations.
All Ex telephones from Auer Signal boast resistance to high fluctuations in temperature, humidity, sea water, dust and the greatest mechanical loads.
AS1 Explosion-proof audible telephone call signalling sounder:
- Several tones/intermittent tone frequencies can be selected
- Die-cast aluminium housing
- High degree of protection IP 66
- Certified for zone 1 and 2
- Power supply via telephone call voltage
- Works independently even during power failures
- For use in explosive gas atmospheres in loud ambient conditions, to make an incoming telephone call more noticeable
This product has the following explosion protection:
II 2 G Ex e ib mb IIC T6
-20°C bis +40°C
Zone 1, 2