Telephony for industries with potentially explosive atmospheres
For extreme applications: Auer Signal's Ex telephones
Telephones which are to be used in industrial sectors with potentially explosive atmospheres must be adapted to the extreme areas of application. Auer Signal's Ex telephones have been developed for use in the petrochemical industry, on offshore installations, in mills and in harbour installations.
All Ex telephones from Auer Signal boast resistance to high fluctuations in temperature, humidity, sea water, dust and the greatest mechanical loads.
VS1 Explosion-proof visual-audible signalling sounder:
- For universal industrial use
- Certified for gas hazardous areas of zone 1 and 2
- Several tones/intermittent tone frequencies can be selected
- 2x 1 J strobe energy
- Die-cast aluminium housing
- 5 lens colours
- Degree of protection IP 66
- Encapsulation "m"
- Terminal connection chamber "increased safety e"
- 230 V AC power supply
This product has the following explosion protection:
II 2 G Ex e mb [ib] IIC T6/T5/T4 Gb
-20 °C ≤ Ta ≤ +40 °C/+50 °C/+60 °C
Zone 1, 2