Class 4 CO2 laser system, extremely light and solid in two units: laser source and gavanometric head with optical path, and 4 unit cabinet with electric circuit and electronics.
Galvo head with standard laser sources:
• laser CO2 for marking on wood, organic materials and plastics
Automator original EuGENIUSTM Laser Marking Software
EuGENIUSTM Laser Marking Software has been designed and developed by Automator highly specialized team, consolidating the marked requests in the long term marking knowhow of more than 70 years in marking.
Versatile in the applications and friendly to use, even by operators without highly technical specific training, such as CAD knowledge.
• Multilanguage menu
• Management barcode “Datamatrix”, 2D code, QR code, PDF Queues
• Easy import of vector drawings, DXF – Easy import of raster graphics, BMP, JPEG, .JPG, GIF
• Complete set of laser parameters such as speed or power laser
• Texts, Text arcs, text on curved lines
• Lines, rectangles, polygons, circles and arcs
• TTF Font ® (windows property)
• Graphic preview – Texts with date, serial numbers, shift codes and year/month/day
• Multi fillings or single profile markings – Templates (object to be marked as background)
• Proportion scale, move, rotate, group creation of each object on the screen
• Quick Test for an easy identification of the best laser parameters
• Automation & object tiling – External axis commanded by software
• Shutter control
• Easy diagnosis and troubleshootings
Dimension: 482 x 177,8 x 450 mm