AVC-311 CO2, temperature and humidity transmitter simultaneously provides CO2, temperature and humidity measurement. The RS485, Modbus RTU signal output provides continuous data to monitoring center or to data logger for analysis or for energy saving.
In addition to the capability of three measurements, AVC-311 also equipped with one relay to activate the backend devices or alarm when the CO2 concentration is higher than the standard value.
● Built in Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) CO2 and CMOSens temperature and humidity sensor for reliable measurement.
● Multi-gas measurement for flexible application
● RS485 Modbus communication
● Non-stop data monitoring
● Small size and easy installation
● Optional bright LCD display
● CE & FCC & VCCI Certification
● Maintenance-free for normal indoor applications
● Measurement: Carbon Dioxide, temperature and humidity
● Measurement principle:
● CO2: Gold-plated infrared (NDIR) wave-guide
● Temperature and humidity: CMOSens technology
● Measurement range:
CO2: 0 ~ 2,000 ppm (Standard)
● Output signal: RS-485 (Modbus RTU)
● Power supply: DC 12 ~ 36V, AC 24V (50/60Hz)
● Dimensions (mm):
Wall-mount: 113.57(H) x 80(W) x 28.79(D)
Duct-mount: 142.4(H) x 85(W) x 47.2(D), Sensing probe: 130