AViTEQ-Spiral conveyor are used wherever bulk solids have to be conveyed in a vertical direction. These robust spiral conveyors are suitable for conveying a host of bulk solids from various production processes. These can be fine to coarse-grained, as well as fragmentary bulk solids. Our spiral conveyors are used in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries, and also in the raw material industry. The use of additional fixtures enables products to be treated by thermal (cooling/heating) or technical (drying) processes. The bulk solids can be transported both upwards or downwards.
The spiral conveyor, which offers large heat exchange surfaces from a small footprint through its coils, is an especially cost-effective solution. A laser-welded version, which offers maximum density in return for minimum heat admission during manufacturing operations (no welding stresses to cause delays), is playing an increasingly important role for these special units.
Advantages & benefits
• energy and space-saving vertical conveying that's gentle on the material
• low-maintenance continuous operation
• easy-to-clean, hygienic design
• natural cooling of the bulk solid during the conveying process thanks to long dwell times
• bulk solids cooled either directly by air or indirectly by water through the use of double bottom or laser-welded Thermplate® bottoms as the spirals
• bulk solids heated/dried either directly by air radiators or indirectly by water or thermal oil through the use of double bottoms or laser-welded Thermplate® bottoms as the spiral