TDLS gas sensor / ammonia / CH4 / CO2
LGD Compact-A Series
ammonia, CH4, CO2, C2H6
for leak detection, TDLS
• Suited for ambient gas measurement applications
• Optical, laser-based and contactless measurement
• High selectivity and long-term stability
• Fast response
• Compact and self-contained design permitting quick integration by OEMs
Axetris is offering Laser Gas Detection (LGD) modules with exceptional advantages and value for the customer. Tunable Diode Laser Spectrometry (TDLS), enhanced by proprietary technology, is used for the measurement of CO2, NH3, CH4, HCl, (H2O). The modules are designed for integration by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), active in the field of gas detection and monitoring in various industries.
The LGD Compact series allows the measurement of target gas, based on contactless, near-infrared absorption. The modules come with a flow-through cell set-up for extractive measurements and are self-contained, ready-to-use.
Our customers can count on Axetris even after the industrialization/ market introduction. We maintain our OEM solutions with software updates and, on request, assist our customers with the further development or modernization of existing OEM product solutions.
• Leak Detection: portable instruments, static measurement stations, vehicle-mounted, underwater, refrigeration, toxic gases, …
• Environmental & Climate Monitoring: landfill, greenhouse gases, biogas, livestock, underwater research
• Medical Applications related to Breath Analysis: gastrointestinal diseases, lung cancer detection, …
• Various Applications: gas analysis, control and monitoring in various sectors such as industrial, chemical, automotive, semiconductor, agricultural, …