The 2650A series of compact, light weight and cost-effective spectrum analyzers are for quick and precise signal investigations, especially away from the bench. At a weight of only 4 pounds (1.8 kg), these instruments are by far the lightest full-featured handheld spectrum analyzers available, yet they deliver performance and features comparable to a full-size bench spectrum analyzers and can operate up to 4 hours on a single battery.
With their ease of use, measurement flexibility and unmatched portability, the 2650A series are an indispensible tool for engineers and technicians who conduct field measurements in the 50 kHz to 8.5 GHz range.
• - Impressive 4 hour battery life; easy-to-replace rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
• - Fast sweep speed, minimum 10 ms, to help locate and identify elusive, transient interference signals
• - DANL (displayed average noise level) of -127 dBm
• - Built-in tracking generator to rapidly determine transmission characteristics of 2 port devices (model 2652A)
• - Large easy-to-read color display, 640 x 480 resolution
• - Measurement functions: channel/adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, electric and magnetic field strength
• - Convenient Auto tune function
• - PC Software for remote control and documentation of measurement results (included)
• - Conveniently store measurement results and screen shots in bitmap format to USB flash drive
• - Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of wireless communication systems such as W-CDMA/CDMA, GSM, WLAN, WiMAX and Bluetooth
• - Frequency response measurements of passive components such as RF cables, filters, and attenuators (2652A only)