AlphaProx by Baumer is a flexible platform for distance-measuring inductive sensors, with integrated evaluation electronics and a very good price-performance ratio for automation in industry. No matter whether very confined spaces, large distances, critical environments, tiny changes in position or highly accurate measurements, easy-to-install AlphaProx sensors offer the perfect solution.
- Very good price-performance ratio
- Wide range of cylindrical and rectangular designs with different measuring distances (shielded, quasi-shielded, unshielded)
- Compact, extremely rugged housing with integrated amplifier
- Easy mounting and set-up
- Wide measuring distances in small sizes
- Very low deviation from sensor to sensor
- Linearized versions for easy analysis
- Miniature and small housings with enlarged measuring distances
- Analog Factor 1
- Very high resolutions in the nanometer range
- Cost-effective alternative to strain gauges and eddy current sensors
- Outdoor, washdown and ATEX versions etc.