REED CONTACT 2 wires •
Detection of magnets •
Cable output •
These sensors give on the output a contact activated by an external magnetic field,
not depending by the polarity of the field. The activation distance depends by the
power of the magnet (see on page C-12), which must be ordered separately.
Reed contacts allows to drive directly dc loads (PNP/NPN) or ac loads.
Diameters 8 and 12 mm are completely in stainless steel and are able to withstand
high pressures on the housing.
• Max working voltage: 50 Vac/75 Vdc
• Output logic normally open
• Contact resistance max 0,1 Ω
• Operate time max 1 ms
• Release time max 0,4 ms
• Temperature range - 25 ÷ + 85°C
• Degree of protection: front side (diameters 8 and 12 mm): IP68
back side: IP67
• Pressure on the front side max (diameters 8 and 12 mm): 150 bar
• Cable conductor cross section: 0,15 mm2 on4 and 5 mm
0,35 mm2 on6,5 ÷ 12 mm
• Cable: 2m PVC CEI 20 - 22 II; 90°C; 300 V; O.R.
• Housing: stainless steel