Amplified in d.c. 3 wires with LED •
Detection of magnets •
Cable output •
These sensors are completely electronic and are activated by an external magnetic
field, not depending by the polarity of the field. The activation distance depends by
the power of the magnet (see on page C-12), which must be ordered separately.
Main advantages of static output sensors are unlimited electric life, protection against
short circuit and lines transients, high switching frequency and no bounces on switching edges.
The output status is indicated by LED.
The extremely strong construction allows the use in the most difficult conditions even
with high pressures on the housing.
• Supply voltage (UB): 10 ÷ 30 Vdc
• Max ripple: 10%
• No-load supply current (Io): < 20 mA
• Voltage drop (Ud) ≤ 1.5 V
• Repeat accuracy (R): < 2%
• Temperature range: - 25 ÷ + 85°C
• Degree of protection: IP67
• Max pressure on front side: 150 bar
• Output status indicator: yellow LED
• Cable conductor cross section: 0,22 mm2 on8 mm
0,34 mm2 on 12 mm
• Protected against short-circuit and overload
• Protected against any wrong connection
• Suppression of initial false impulse
• Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) according to EN60947-5-2
• Shock and vibration resistance according to EN60068-2-27 EN60068-2-6
• Cable: 2m PVC CEI 20 - 22 II; 90°C; 300 V; O.R.
• Housing: stainless steel