rotational speed sensor / magnetic / threaded
Type of movement:
Min.: -40 °C (-40 °F)
Max.: 120 °C (248 °F)
Aligned mounting •
For teeth ≥ 2 mm •
Cable output •
This sensor allows the detection with extremely high precision of the rotation of a ferrous toothed wheel and reference marks. The frequency of the digital output signal is
proportional to the rotation speed starting from zero. The output is open collector.
The extremely strong construction allows the use in the most difficult conditions even
with high pressures on the housing.
The sensor must be aligned to the rotation axis of the wheel.
• Supply voltage (UB): 8 ÷ 30 Vdc
• No-load supply current (Io): ≤ 20 mA
• Voltage drop (Ud): ≤ 0,6 V
• Temperature range: - 40 ÷ +120°C
• Degree of protection: IP68
• Max pressure on front side: 150 bar
• Protected against short-circuit and overload
• Protected against any wrong connection
• Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) according to EN60947-5-2
• Shock and vibration resistance according to EN60068-2-27 EN60068-2-6
• Cable conductor cross section: 0,35 mm2 on12 mm
0,50 mm2 on18 mm
• Cable: 2 m thermoplastic, 300 V; O.R.
• Housing: stainless steel
• Back cap: plastic