2 AXES INCLINATION SWITCH (± 60°) with 2 on/off static outputs
High thermal stability • Rugged anodized aluminum housing •
Low power • Insensitive to shock and vibrations •
These sensors give two NPN normally open outputs which connect to the negative
power supply when the preset thresholds of the X and Y axes are exceeded. The
anodized aluminum housing makes this sensor extremely robust, immune to UV rays
and suitable for outdoor applications such as solar trackers and nautical installations.
The sensor is insensitive to shocks and vibrations and the absolute zero is factory
calibrated to ground level.
The thresholds can be factory preset at specified values. If not otherwise specified
both the thresholds are preset at ± 5° for both the axes.
Both the thresholds and the zero position can be modified in the field.
• Solar trackers
• Inclination control on lifting systems
• Vehicle inclination monitoring
• Feedback sensor on self-levelling systems
• Measuring range: ± 60°
• Resolution: 0,1°
• Supply voltage: 8 ÷ 40 Vcc
• No load supply current: ≤ 10 mA
• Output: NPN n.o. open collector
• Max thermal drift of switching point: 0,02° / °C
• Max output current: 200 mA
• Max response time: 0,1 sec
• Cross axis sensitivity: < ± 2%
• Maximum survival shock: 1000 g
• Working temperature: - 40 ÷ + 85° C
• Storage temperature: - 40 ÷ + 100° C
• Degree of ingress protection: IP68/IP69K
• LED indications: Green = supply voltage
Yellow = threshold exceeding
• Shock and vibration resistance according to EN60068-2-27 EN60068-2-6
• Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) according to EN61000-6-2/-4