Angled in d.c. with LED •
Moulded with cable •
According to EN 60947-5-2 •
Female connectors of this section can be matched to the proximity sensors as indicated on the ordering references tables of the products. They must be separately ordered. Thank to the implemented circuit, they allow to use the whole range of power
supply of BDC sensors from 5 to 60 Vdc.
Particular moulding processes assure the maximum sealing, making these products
suitable even for heavy applications. The self securing locking nut assures the resistance to vibrations.
Grey moulding and cable are available upon request.
• Operating voltage: 5 ÷ 60 Vdc
• Maximum current: 4 A
• Power consumption: 8 mA at 24 V
• Contact resistance: ≤ 5 mΩ
• Contacts: CuZn, brass pre-nickeled and gold plated (0,8 µm)
• Moulding: ransparent PUR
• Locking nut: self-locking in CuZn, nickel plated brass
• O-Ring: NBR
• Temperature range: - 25° ÷ + 90° C
• Degree of protection: IP68 with plug in fully locked position