• For high temperatures: (-40° ÷ +120°C)
• Straight and angled in d.c.
• Moulded with cable
• According to EN 60947-5-2
These female connectors are suitable for the use with BDC high temperature proximity sensors. They must be separately ordered.
Particular moulding processes assure the maximum sealing, making these products
suitable even for heavy applications. The self securing locking nut assures the resistance to vibrations.
• Operating voltage: max 50 Vac/75 Vdc
• Maximum current: 4 A
• Contact resistance: ≤ 5 mΩ
• Contacts: CuZn, brass pre-nickeled and gold plated (0,8 µm)
• Locking nut: self-locking in CuZn, nickel plated brass
• Temperature range: - 40° ÷ + 120°C
• Degree of protection: IP68 with plug in fully locked position