ERB 1 •
Fixed code identification system •
This system allows to assign an identification code to the fixed or mobile parts. The
code holder is the transmitter and it works with no need of power supply. The code
reading is done by the reading station, which makes it available on the parallel port,
allowing an easy and cheap connection to any PLC.
The transmitted word is of 8bit (for a total of 256 codes) and the transmission happens when the two parts face together. This code is single and it can be set up using
the dip-switches on the back of the transmitter. On the parallel port we have the code
read in binary code. The parallel port holds the output data even when the transmitter is gone and is cleared only by sending a reset signal or detecting another transmitter. Thanks to the open collector outputs, it is possible to connect in parallel different reading stations enabling them one at a time with the ABU signal (output enable). The reading station is furnished with the female connector type D with 15 poles.
Mostly used in: truck identification, pallets, automatic warehouse drawers, etc.
• Temperature range: - 20° ÷ + 70° C
• Sensing distance max 12 mm at 25° C
• Working distance suggested: 7,5 mm
• Maximum speed during the transmission at 6 mm: 40 m/min
• Misalignment max (stopped position): 9 mm
• Misalignment max (at max speed): 6 mm
• Facing direction: possible in all directions
• Word format: binary 8 bit
• Protection against reversal polarity
• Protection against load inductive peak
• Protection against short circuit and overload
• Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) according to EN61000-6-2/-4