Fully mechanical machine.
It works with a single drive motor obtaining a perfect synchronization of the two heads.
It has a variator which controls the six machine speeds.
Possibility of adjusting each head with different sizes of boxes.
Double head machine for gluing and forming C-1 Boxes (Q-4000/DE version can form more box designs)
POSSIBILITY TO FORM CONICAL BOXES.
MANUAL REAR LOADING
– Blank by blank.
– The blanks are pulled down by suction cups with vacuum generated by Ventury valve.
– Automatic blowing function for cleaning the suction cups.
PROGRAMMING THROUGH simple and user friendly TOUCH SCREEN.
It INCLUDES AN AUTOMATIC TANK FILLER (2 fillers in Q-4000/DE version)
• Glue tank with weekly programmer.
• Check-control and maintenance alarms via the programmer.
• Automatic central oil pump to enable machine maintenance.
OPERATION: Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatical
• GLUE SYSTEM: Hot Melt, Glue Injection with automatic glue feeder
• BOX DESIGN: C-1 or bottom and lid boxes
• PRODUCTION: From 500 up to 2000 trays/hour (Per head)
• TOTAL POWER: 7,2 Kw (W/O compressor)
• NET WEIGHT: 2,050 Kg
• ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: 380/220 V (3F+N+PE) – 50/60 Hz
• CHANGE OF SIZE: By clamps with threaded rods and counters
• CHANGE OF SIZE (IN TIME): 10 to 15 min. Aprox. (Per head)
• CHANGE OF DESIGN (IN TIME): N. A.
• WORKING AIR PRESSURE: 7 BAR (7 kg/cm2)
• AIR CONSUMPTION: 160 litres/minute (forming 4000 tph) + automatic glue feeder
• MACHINE FRAME: 4mm Steel plate
• MACHINE DIMENSIONS: L:3385 mm.; A:2300 mm.; H:2680 mm