• - Size 25
• - Component series 5X
• - Maximum operating pressure 315 bar
• - Maximum flow 450 l/min
• - Sandwich plate valve for use in vertical stackings
• - Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-08-08-0-05
• - For the leakage-free blocking of one or two actuator ports, optional
• - Various cracking pressures
• - Pre-opening standard
• - Check valve installation sets available individually
• - Special versions on request
The isolator valve type Z2S is a releasable check valve in sandwich plate design.
It is used for the leakage-free blocking of one or two actuator ports, also in case of longer standstill times.
In direction A① to A② or B① to B②, there is a free flow; in the opposite direction, the flow is blocked.
If, for example, there is a flow through the valve in direction A① to A②, the control spool (1) is moved in the direction of the B side, opens the ball seat valve (2) and then pushes the poppet (3) off its seat. Hydraulic fluid can now flow from B➁ to B➀.
In order to allow the ball seat valve (2) to be safely closed, the control spool (1) must be hydraulically unloaded (see circuit example).
• - Due to the pre-opening, there is a damped decompression of the pressurized liquid. Thus, possible switching shocks are avoided.
• - The two-stage set-up with an increased control open ratio means even low pilot pressure can be unloaded securely.