• - Size 10 … 32
• - Component series 4X
• - Maximum operating pressure 315 bar
• - Maximum flow 550 l/min
• - For subplate mounting
• - Porting pattern according to ISO 5781-06-07-0-00 (NG10), ISO 5781-08-10-0-00 (NG20), ISO 5781-10-13-0-00 (NG32)
• - For threaded connection
• - For the leakage-free blocking of one actuator port
• - Pilot oil return, internal
• - Version with pre-opening for dampened release, optional
• - Various cracking pressures, optional
• - Check valve installation sets available individually
• - Corrosion-protected design
The isolator valve type SV is a releasable check valve for subplate mounting or threaded connection. It is used for the leakage-free blocking of one actuator port, also in case of longer standstill times.
The valve basically consists of a housing (1), a seat poppet (2), a compression spring (3), a control spool (4) as well as of an optional pre-opening as ball seat valve (5).
The seat valve can be flown through from A to B without external pilot pressure. In the opposite direction, the seat valve closes hydraulically tight.
Condition: pA > pB + cracking pressure (compression spring).
A sufficiently high pilot pressure at port X moves the control spool (4) in the direction of the ball seat valve (5) (version "A") and pushes the seat poppet (2) out of its seat. This allows for a free flow in both directions (active keeping open).
In order to ensure that the seat valve actively opens, the pressure ratios on both sides of the control spool (4) are just as important as the area ratios at the control spool (4) or seat poppet (2).