• - Size 6
• - Component series 6X
• - Maximum operating pressure 315 bar
• - Maximum flow 60 l/min
• - For subplate mounting
• - Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-03-02-0-05 and ISO 5781-03-04-0-00
• - For the leakage-free blocking of one actuator port
• - With internal pilot oil return
• - Various cracking pressures, optional
• - With or without pre-opening, optional
• - Check valve installation sets available individually
• - Corrosion-resistant design, optional
The isolator valve type SV is a releasable check valve for subplate mounting. It is used for the leakage-free blocking of one actuator port, also in case of longer standstill times.
The valve basically consists of a housing (1), a seat poppet (2), a compression spring (3), a control spool (4) as well as of a pre-opening as ball seat valve (7), which is optional.
The seat valve can be flown through from direction A to B without external pilot pressure.
Condition: pA > pB + cracking pressure (compression spring). In the opposite direction, the seat valve closes hydraulically tight.
A sufficiently high pilot pressure at port X moves the control spool (4) in the direction of the seat valve and pushes the seat poppet (2) out of its seat. This allows for a free flow in both directions (active keeping open).
In order to ensure that the seat valve actively opens, the pressure ratios on both sides of the control spool (4) are just as important as the area ratios at the seat poppet (2) or (7).