• - Tank size 100 … 1000 l
• - Component series 2X
• - Horizontal design
• - Very low-noise compact unit
• - Tank in U form with pump-motor group fastened in a vibration-isolated manner
• - Actuator ports end at an elastically mounted bulkhead panel
• - Good degasification of the hydraulic fluid
• - Separate filter cooling circuit
• - Very good accessibility
The tank is designed in U form and fastened in the pump-motor group in a vibration-insulated manner. Due to the good decoupling of structure-borne sound by means of elastic suspension, the tank walls are only slightly excited so that there is no notable sound emission of the system. One sound insulation wall to the top and one to the front allow for the unusually low value. They allow for easy access to the drive unit.
– The actuator ports end at an elastically mounted bulkhead panel.
– The enlarged wall areas provide for good degasification of the hydraulic fluid.
Attachment of control systems
Space for additional control systems is provided at the longitudinal sides, at the back and on the tank top side.
Space for attachments such as hydraulic accumulators, etc. is provided at the broad and/or longitudinal side.
The power share of the system converted into heat is dissipated by oil-water heat exchangers.
The heat exchangers are arranged in a separate filter cooling circuit. The separate circuit ensures permanent filtration and cooling.