• - Size 0040 … 2500
• - Max. operating pressure 10 bar
• - Flow, max. 1680 l/min
• - Connection G3/4, G1 1/4, G1 1/2, SAE 2", 3000 psi, SAE 2 1/2", 3000 psi, SAE 3", 3000 psi, SAE 4", 3000 psi, SAE 4", 3000 psi
• - Operating temperature -10 … +100 °C
• - Filter für Tankanbau
• - Special highly efficient filter media
• - Filtration of very fine particles and high dirt holding capacity across a broad pressure differential range
• - High collapse resistance of the filter elements
• - Optionally equipped with mechanical optical maintenance indicator with memory function
• - Optional equipment with various electrical switching elements, modular design
• - By default, the filters are equipped with a bypass valve integrated in the filter housing
• - Optional measuring port
The tank mounted return line filter is provided in the return line for direct attachment onto the tank of a hydraulic or lubrication system. It can also be used as filling or bypass filter. It basically consists of filter head (1), filter bowl (2), cover (3), filter element (4) as well as a bypass valve (5), by default.
Optionally, the filter is equipped with mechanical/visual maintenance indicator (6). The electronic maintenance indicator is connected via the electronic switching element (7) with 1 or 2 switching points (see p. 7), which has to be ordered separately.
During operation, the hydraulic fluid reaches the filter housing via the inlet; here, it flows through the filter element (5) from the outside to the inside and is cleaned according to the filter rating. The dirt particles filtered out settle in the filter bowl (3) and in the filter element (5).