• - Size according to DIN 24550: 0040 to 1000
• - additional sizes: 2000, 2500
• - Component series 1X
• - Nominal pressure 10 bar
• - Connection up to 3"
• - Operating temperature -10 … +100 °C
• - Filters for tank mounting, switchable
• - Special highly efficient filter materials
• - Filtration of very fine particles and high dirt holding capacity across a broad pressure differential range
• - High collapse resistance of the filter elements
• - Optionally equipped with mechanical optical maintenance indicator with memory function
• - Optional equipment with various electrical switching elements, modular design
• - By default, the filters are equipped with a bypass valve integrated in the filter housing
• - Optional measuring port
The tank mounted return line filters are designed for installation on fluid tanks. Their function is to separate solid materials from fluids.
The switchable tank mounted return line filter is provided in the return line for direct attachment onto the tank of a hydraulic or lubrication system. It can also be used as filling or bypass filter. The filter basically consists of filter head (1) and switch-over fitting (2), filter bowl (3), cover (4), filter element (5) as well as a bypass valve (6), by default.
Optionally, the filter is equipped with mechanical optical maintenance indicator with memory function (7). For integration of the maintenance indicator into an electric circuit, the mechanical optical maintenance indicator may be amended by an electronic switching element.