• - Size according to DIN 24550: 0040 … 0400
• - additional sizes: 0130, 0150
• - Nominal pressure 250 bar
• - Connection up to G1 1/2; SAE 1 1/2; SAE 24
• - Operating temperature -10 … +100 °C
• - Filters for inline installation
• - Special highly efficient filter media
• - Filtration of very fine particles and high dirt holding capacity across a broad pressure differential range
• - High collapse resistance of the filter elements
• - Standard version equipped with mechanical/visual maintenance indicator with memory function
• - Optional equipment with various electrical switching elements, modular design
• - Optional bypass valve integrated in the filter housing
• - High filtration performance due to the tangential cyclone-effect flow path
Inline filters are used in hydraulic systems for separating solid materials from fluids and lubricating oils.
They are intended for attachment in pipelines.
The 245LE(N) inline filter is suitable for inline installation.
It basically consists of filter head (1), a screwable filter bowl (2), filter element (3) as well as mechanical/optical maintenance indicator (4). In case of filters with low-pressure-differential-stable filter elements (= code letter pressure differential A), there is an assembled bypass valve (5) by default.
Via the inlet, the fluid reaches the filter element (3) where it is cleaned. The dirt particles filtered out settle in the filter element (3). Via the outlet, the filtered fluid enters the hydraulic circuit.