• - Size 0040 … 1000
• - Max. operating pressure 350 bar
• - Flow, max. 650 l/min
• - Connection G 1/2, G 1, G 1, G1 1/4, G1 1/4, G1 1/2, G1 1/2, G1 1/2, G2, G2
• - Operating temperature -10 … +100 °C
• - Filters for inline installation
• - Special highly efficient filter media
• - Filtration of very fine particles and high dirt holding capacity across a broad pressure differential range
• - High collapse resistance of the filter elements
• - Standard version equipped with mechanical/visual maintenance indicator with memory function
• - Optional equipment with various electrical switching elements, modular design
• - Optional bypass valve integrated in the filter housing
• - High filtration performance due to the tangential cyclone-effect flow path
• - Additional configurations available for special fluids
The 350LE(N) inline filter is suitable for installation into pressure lines.
It basically consists of filter head (1), a screwable filter bowl (2), filter element (3) as well as mechanical/visual maintenance indicator (4). In case of filters with low-pressure-differential-stable filter elements (= code letter pressure differential A), there is an assembled bypass valve (5) by default.
Via the inlet, the fluid reaches the filter element where it is cleaned. The dirt particles filtered out settle in the filter element. Via the outlet, the filtered fluid enters the hydraulic circuit. The filter housing and all connection elements are designed so that pressure peaks – as they may e.g. occur in case of abrupt opening of large control valves due to the accelerated fluid quantity - can be securely absorbed.