• - Size 0040 … 0400
• - Max. operating pressure 50 bar
• - Flow, max. 300 l/min
• - Connection G 3/4, G 3/4, G 3/4, G 1, G 1, G 1 1/2, G 1 1/2, G 1 1/2
• - Operating temperature -10 … +100 °C
• - Filters for inline installation
• - Special highly efficient filter media
• - Filtration of very fine particles and high dirt holding capacity across a broad pressure differential range
• - High collapse resistance of the filter elements
• - Standard version equipped with mechanical/visual maintenance indicator with memory function
• - Optional equipment with various electrical switching elements, modular design
• - Optional bypass valve integrated in the filter housing
Inline filters are used in hydraulic systems for separating solid materials from fluids and lubricating oils.
The 50LE(N) inline filter is suitable for direct installation into pressure lines. It is installed upstream components to be protected.
It basically consists of filter head (1), a screwable filter bowl (2), filter element (3) as well as mechanical/visual maintenance indicator (4). In case of filters with low-pressure-differential-stable filter elements (= code letter pressure differential A), there is an assembled bypass valve (5) by default.
The installed spring (6) prevents possible vibrations of the filter element (3). During disassembly, the contact pressure of the spring (6) holds the filter element in the filter bowl (2).
Via the inlet, the fluid reaches the filter element (3) where it is cleaned. The dirt particles filtered out settle in the filter element (3). Via the outlet, the filtered fluid enters the hydraulic circuit.