rotor mill / vertical / for spices / for herbs
for spices, for herbs, grain
compact, dry milling, for sample preparation, laboratory
300 g/min (0 us oz/s)
Break Mill SM 4: Laboratory mill for sample preparation for further analyses
What is it used for?
The Break Mill SM 4 is applied for the preparation of samples for moisture, protein and fat analyses as well as for gluten quality analysis with the Brabender GlutoPeak.
Which materials can be grinded?
- All types of grain, such as wheat, rye, oats, barley, rice, corn, buckwheat, quinoa, amaranth etc.
- Legumes, such as peas, lentils, beans etc.
- Pepper and other spices
- coffee beans
What are the advantages of this device?
The precisely adjustable milling system complies with current safety standards and offers several process-technical advantages:
- Infinitely variable milling gap / fineness
- Reproducible milling to the desired fineness
- No heating of the grinding stock
- Reduced loss of moisture during milling
- Closed system