A universal, compact and robust laboratory mill.
Among other things, this solution is ideal for milling grain.
Use this solution to process wheat, rye, barley, oats, rice and maize, as well as pseudocereals, pulses, spices, coffee, pasta, and many other materials.
Break Mill SM 4
• - Stepless adjustment of milling gap/degree of fineness
• - Reproducible milling at the desired degree of fineness
• - Minimal grist heating
• - Reduced loss of moisture during milling
• - Wide range of applications
Reproducible sample preparation for determining moisture
Due to the milling system’s special design, heating of the grist and loss of moisture during the milling process is reduced. The SM 4 is therefore especially well suited to preparing samples for moisture determination, as well as for analyses of protein or fat content, for example.
The milling system consists of a stationary upper block with three reversible cutting plates and a rotating block with another four reversible cutting plates. The milling gap is steplessly adjustable, and is set using the adjustment screw with scaling.
Suitable for the following applications
• - Grains (e. g. wheat, rye, rice, maize)
• - Pseudocereals (e. g. quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat)
• - Pulses (e. g. peas, beans, chickpeas, lentils)
• - Coffee beans
• - Spices (e. g. pepper)
• - Pasta