The silicone rubber IBC Tote Tank Heating Pad system installs under the IBC Tote Tank Bladder; for quick heat-up time. The moisture and chemical resistant silicone rubber heating pad is an easy to use non-invasive IBC Tote heating solution. Simple plug and play connections make this heating application ready to use out of the box to heat your tote tank.
TIP: Combine with Wrap-around IBC/Tote Tank Heater to maintain temperature after quick heat-ups!
- TTH Tote Tank Silicone Rubber Heating Pad: Installs underneath bladder.
- TTD Outdoor-Use Digital On/Off Temperature Controller: Mounts easily to cage.
- Ideal for a wide range of indoor/outdoor caged tote tank / IBC heating applications.
- Quick heat-up time due to direct surface contact underneath plastic bladder.
- Non-invasive heat: Does not contaminate or scorch your product.
- Easy-to-use and accurate digital temperature control.
- Includes outdoor-use digital temperature control and IBC/TOTE tank heating pad.
- Easy plug-and-play connections are ready for use out of the box.
- Temperature controller available in °F or °C (see ordering options).
- Multi-stranded heating element is uniformly placed to maximize heat distribution.
- Heating element is laminated between two extra thick layers of 20mil fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber.
- Type-K thermocouple temperature sensor built-into the heating pad.
- Moisture and chemical resistant silicone rubber heating pad.
- Audible alarm.