Precision-machined acrylic. Economical liquid or gas measurement.
Seeking an affordable solution for non-corrosive and low-pressure applications? Now there's a clear choice: 2500 Series plastic variable area flow meters.
Constructed from precision-machined acrylic, 2500 Series flow meters use annealed, unibody construction that eliminates the leaks and panel detachment common with non-annealed, molded designs. An easy-to-read scale, rod-guided float and positive-stop valve ensure performance and safety. Choose from several valve, fitting, o-ring and float options to fit your specific project.
• Direct reading air or water scales available in English or metric scales
• Premium, threaded brass panel mounting inserts keep meter from detaching
• Can be configured with a control valve (or no valve)
• Fittings and valves available in brass, stainless steel or FNPT PVC pipe connections for in-line or panel mount
• Removable back plate and hex head for wrench
• Durable, one-piece, clear acrylic construction
• Large scales are easy-to-read
• Valve with positive stop stays in place under pressure
• Rod guided float for stable measurements
• Fitting, valve and o-ring options accommodate multiple applications
• Multiple connection options for easier installation
• Easy disassembly and assembly for maintenance
Air sampling equipment aquaculture
Photo processing equipment
Water treatment and distribution systems