- Overcurrent and Earth Fault detection (IDMT)
- 6 Selectable IDMT curves
- Programmable Low-set and High-set tripping
- LCD with live display of currents
- Last trip memory/history recall
- Pre-defined selectable CT ratio’s
- Test and Reset buttons
- 96 x 96mm, Panel Mount
Fully programmable and easy to set-up digital relay that offers the user the ability to monitor and detect Overcurrent and Earth Fault conditions. The user is able to choose from 6 tripping characteristics curves for use on both Overcurrent and Earth fault detection or alternatively, assign a Definite Time. Two relay outputs can be individually assigned to either Overcurrent and/or Earth Fault tripping and set for Manual or Auto-resetting.
A clear, backlit LCD provides all key information the user requires for both operation and setting up.
An auxiliary supply (required to power the unit) must be present for the product to function.
- Monitoring function: Overcurrent and Earth Fault
- Characteristic curves: NI 3/10, NI 1.3/10, Long Time Inverse, Very Inverse, Extremely Inverse, Extremely Inverse 0.65
- Overcurrent trip thresholds: 0.5 – 10A (Low-set)/0.5 – 100A (High-set)
- Earth trip thresholds: 0.1 – 5A (Low-set)/0.1 – 50A (High-set)
- Aux. supply voltage*: 18 – 55VAC/18 – 72VDC or 85 – 265VAC/85 – 370VDC
- Output: 2 x SPDT 8A @ 250V (AC1)
- Dimensions(mm): W:96 x H:96 x D:100
- Product standard(s): IEC 60255-151