infrared spectrometer / for the food industry / for pharmaceutical applications / laboratory
for the food industry, for pharmaceutical applications, laboratory
The FT-NIR spectrometer MPA II is designed to meet the demands of today’s and tomorrow’s quality control. It combines outstanding flexibility and high performance with an easy-to-operate interface.
• Full line of sample presentation options for all NIR applications
• Software-controlled module selection, no manual exchange required
• Low cost of ownership thanks to high quality components with long life time
• Easy calibration transfer to other Bruker lab, at-line or process spectrometers
• Fully cGMP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, supports validation according to USP and Ph.Eur 2.2.40
The MPA II offers everything you need for the analysis of liquids, semi-solids, solids, powders and tablets. With powerful accessories like the automated 30-position sample wheel for vials and tablets, the sample rotator for the integrating sphere and many different fiber probes, you will achieve high sample throughput with excellent precision.