Grates can be installed or simply laid inside hoppers, pits, chutes, housings and bins, where they can be accessed for cleaning. Neodymium Rare Earth magnets are standard but Ceramic is also available, as well as the new NUHI™ Neo Ultra High Intensity magnets. All finishes available including food, sanitary and USDA. Learn how the NUHI™ Cartridge Magnet can protect your customer, product and brand HERE.
General-Purpose Grate Magnets
Standard grate magnets use 1″ round cartridges.
Round, square, and rectangular arrays come in many sizes.
Standard sizes from 4 to 36 inches.
304 Stainless Steel is standard but 316 Stainless Steel is available for corrosive environments.
Heavy-Duty Grate Magnets
• 1 1/2″ square tubing made from 304 Stainless Steel welded to frame with rigid channel side members.
• Square and Rectangular styles available.
• From 12 inches to 60 inches on a side.
• Ruggedly built for demanding indoor/outdoor use.
• Great for handling high flow rates and hard-to-flow materials and minimizing bridging and product build-up.