Center-Flow In-Line Magnetic Separators are engineered to remove ferrous fines as well as larger pieces of tramp iron from dry particulates as they travel through dilute-phase pneumatic conveying lines.
To achieve optimum contact with the product flow, a conical magnet is suspended in the center-line of the housing. This tapered, exposed-pole cartridge has a stainless steel “nose cone” to direct the flow of materials around the magnet. The magnet’s tapered poles allow ferrous fines to collect out of the direct air stream, and the trailing end of the magnet is an active pole so that any tramp metal that might be swept down the cartridge will collect there.
• Installs easily in any position.
• Placement in vertical run makes optimum use of magnetic field.
• For dilute phase conveying up to 15 psi.
• Durable stainless steel nose cone directs material around magnet.
• Unclamp the cover and remove the magnet for cleaning.
• High-energy rare earth magnets are standard.
• Optional Clear View Inspection Port.