The Cat CG132B family of gas engines are perfectly tailored to the challenges of the power plant in an age of global value chains.
UP TO 11% SAVINGS ON OWNING AND OPERATING COSTS
Higher electrical efficiency paired with extended maintenance intervals increases uptime and reduces costs
DIGITAL PLANT CONTROL
Total Plant and Energy Management System (TPEM) gives you comprehensive and flexible digital control of your generator sets efficiency and performance helping to reduce planning and installation costs.
Improved oil management with optimized cylinder and turbo chargers set new standards in terms of durability and reliability.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
HIGH EFFICIENCY, LOWER OPERATING COSTS
• Highest efficiency in its output class
• Up to 42.5% improved electrical efficiency
• Reduced vibration and stress on components
LOW INSTALLATION, BUILDING AND OPERATING COSTS
• Compact design with integrated fuel tanks for daily refilling
• Lower setup costs than comparable engines
• Reduced investment costs through expanses product scope and TPEM digital control system
• Long maintenance intervals (up to 80,000 hours)
OPTIMIZED LUBRICATION CONSUMPTION
• Consumes less than 0.1g/kW of oil
• Up to 66% lower lubricant consumption than comparable models
• Longer lubricant change (up to 4,000 hours) and oil change intervals
FLEXIBLE FUEL USAGE
• Our gas-mixer technology and Total Electronic Management System let you use a wide variety of gases, including problematic gases like digester, landfill and sewage gases