The Cat CG132B family of gas engines are perfectly tailored to the challenges of the power plant in an age of global value chains.
UP TO 12% SAVINGS ON OWNING AND OPERATING COSTS
Higher electrical efficiency paired with extended maintenance intervals increases uptime and reduces costs
DIGITAL PLANT CONTROL
Total Plant and Energy Management System (TPEM) gives you comprehensive and flexible digital control of your generator sets efficiency and performance helping to reduce planning and installation costs.
Improved oil management with optimized cylinder and turbo chargers set new standards in terms of durability and reliability.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
LOWER OPERATING COSTS
• Optimized engine components mean the CG132 uses up to 50 percent less lubricating oil than competing generator sets, which means more money stays in your company's pockets
• The CG132 uses nearly 50 percent less space than similar system
• Less space means lower installation costs
CAT TOTAL ELECTRONIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
• Temperature and pressure monitoring for each cylinder
• Anti-knock control allow for maximum power output and the best possible fuel utilization, even if gas composition changes
FLEXIBLE FUEL USAGE
• Our gas-mixer technology and Total Electronic Management System let you use a wide variety of gases, including problematic gases like digester, landfill and sewage gases