plastic cutting tool / carbide
CT, R series
Economic efficiency. Precision. Process reliability
Increased productivity by tool life optimisation
Our solutions fulfil all expectations in relation to tools and active parts in particular: They are sophisticated and powerful thanks to high-quality carbide grades specifically developed for tool and die construction.
Our competence for your success
In order to achieve the best possible result, in addition to the suitable carbide grade for your application, we also provide you with an outstanding service package: advice concerning grade characteristics and selection, optimisation of machining processes and customer-specific seminars.
The new CF+ grades - innovation from experience
The new CF+ grades now offer even better security and efficiency at the same price: Security with cutting edge stability, while maintaining the same hardness, reliability with stable processes, increased transverse rupture strength and improved tensile strength and long-lasting quality with reduced tendency and speed of corrosion.
Carbide blocks for wire erosion, as sintered
- in special execution
- with grinding allowance in all dimensions
- thickness ground to clean up + 0.4/+ 0.6 mm – ready to use, precisely machined and without surcharge
Bushes for guides and dies
- outer dimensions with grinding allowance, inner diameter with positive sintering tolerances
Preforms according to customer drawings
Rectangular strips for punching dies
- as sintered, with positive sintering tolerance
Rods for punching dies
- as sintered, length 330 mm
- diameter ground to h6, length: 330 mm