MR2041 is a handy logger which records max. 10000 data/channel of temperature/voltage (current) data with 4ch inputs. The logger is two power supply type: R-6 (AA) batteries or AC adaptor type, so it can be hand carried or fixed to a place. Data record and setting by PC is available by using dedicated software. Using the exclusive software, recording/recalling of data and programming of logging parameters can be executed with logger or through a personal computer.
- Input types: four pairs of thermocouples, 0 to5V and 0 to 20mA are equipped as standard.
- Four channels of measuring value can be displayed at once.
- Comes with highest, lowest, and average calculation functions.
- Log mode and tag mode are available for data logging method.
- Max. 500 data can be stored for memory card specifications.
- IP64 dustproof and drip-proof