The BB4.3 etching machine is a single-sided and double-sided machine suitable for the production of prototype printed circuit boards.
Useful etching format 200 x 300 mm - single or double-sided engraving
With the BB4.3 the average etching time is 6 to 7 minutes with a new product at 25 ° C. The etching time changes depending on the type of agent used and the temperature. Superactivated iron perchloride has a higher etching power than ammonium persulfate and does not crystallize, we recommend it.
• Thermostated heater - +36° to +45°C
• Glass thermometer included
• Frame in high quality PVC
• Perfect for laboratories.
• to be used with boosted ferric chloride or ammonium persulfate
• PCB fixed by PVC support. Possibility to put several card by support
• Small tank capacity, 3,25 liters
• Etching acceleration thanks to bubbles. Diaphragm pump included
The BB4.3 includes:
• A 3.25 liter capacity tank containing the etching agent
• Fully pvc tank
• 150W thermostatic heating resistor to regulate bath temperature (from + 36 ° to + 45 ° C)
• A diaphragm pump to generate area bubbles and shake the etching bath
• A thermometer for temperature control
• A circuit support allowing to place several cards simultaneously
200 x 300 mm
445 x 115 x 320 mm
230 V - 50/60 Hz