Board width 220 mm
• Useful etching width 220 mm
• Double-sided etching with rinsing
• Automatic control of rinse water included
• automatic shut-off of rinse water after the circuit
• Adjustable transport speed
• 12 flat spraying nozzles
• Thermostatic engraving bath
• Uses superactivated iron perchloride
• Reduced maintenance and access to tanks by immediate removal of conveyors
• Connection for extraction / filtration of standard acid vapors
• Etching time of 2 minutes with a new iron perchloride at 30 ° C
Newly designed, the METEOR 220.EE is a horizontal conveyor double-sided engraving machine for small series. Rigid frame 100% PVC.
Compact the useful passage width of the circuits is 220 mm with an etching tank of 16 liters capacity. The etching agent is sprayed with 12 flat jet nozzles. For better efficiency, the etching bath is thermostatically controlled. The conveyor speed is adjustable.
At the outlet of the etching chamber, a rinsing chamber cleans the circuit.
High performance, the METEOR 220.EE is also ecological. It is equipped as standard with a device for capturing acid vapors that can be connected to a CIF FILTRATEC extraction / filtration station. For water savings, the METEOR 220.EE is equipped with an automatic control of the opening of rinsing water; After complete process the rinsing water is cut automatically.
It can be optionally connected to the rinse water treatment station;
The METEOR 220.EE is equipped with a complete control box: general, variation of T °, variation of the conveyor, rinsing water, pump.
The etching time is 2 minutes with a new iron perchloride at 30 ° C