5E-AF4115 Ash Fusion Determinator is used to determine ash cone deformation temperatures in coal ash, biomass ash and mold powders automatically, which are critical to the boiler functioning properly and to avoid slagging and fouling.
1. Unique Structure for 15 Samples
2. High Automation
1) Optimized sample-loader with high reliability.
2) Auto power-off after analysis, shorten operator's stand-by time and prolong service life of high temperature parts.
3) Patented positive pressure dust removal device ensure zero maintenance of heat insulation glass.
4) Optional Analysis Atmosphere: CO and CO2 or H2 and CO2 mixed gas, or carbon envelope method can be selected for weak oxidizing atmosphere, strong oxidizing atmosphere, and weak reducing atmosphere.
5) Friendly human-computer interaction interface and multi-point capacitive touch technology provide user an excellent experience.
3. High Precision
1) 3.2 Mega-pixel professional camera and self-developed intelligent image recognition algorithm can automatically recognize DT, ST, HT, and FT with reliable and accurate analysis result.
2) AF4115 Ash Fusion Determinator owns 4 Spectrum Lighting Analysis Technologies, being in the leading position of the industry, which can identify the characteristics of the ash cone from normal temperature to the maximum temperature.
4. High Safety
1) Patented furnace design with hermetic structure, quantitative gas tightness test could be performed inside chamber.
2) Automatically check the gas leakage with auditory alarm and gas flow terminated if triggered.
3) Real-time monitor the exhaust discharging to improve the working efficiency of fan.