Surge Protective Device (SPD), monopolar, Class II (IEC 61643-11), voltage limiter type, with Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) technology associated to a thermal disconnection device
• Tolerability to the short circuito f 5kA without backup fuse;
• Clamping through standard NEMA, grips and possibility of fitting onto 35 DIN rail;
• Direct connection to switchboards busbars of energy;
• Local signaling; indication of operation status by green/red flag (SERVICE/DEFECT) ;
• Optional remote signaling : indication of operation status by operation through NA or NF
contacts electrically insulated from internal circuit.
Switchboards, for low voltage protection facilities protection against electrical surges, load switching and others.