5-AXES HIGH SPEED CNC MACHINING CENTERS
Movable-bridge machining centers specifically designed for high speed processing of composite materials and light alloys, providing exceptional motion dynamics to ensure high productivity. The advanced structural design avoids machining vibration and achieves excellent finishing quality.
• Very large working areas for the maximum production freedom
• Wide range of electrospindles, designed and manufactured inside SCM Group
• Broad variety of working areas (single zone or tandem cycle)
• Accuracies ensure suitability for the most demanding machining operations (aerospace, motor sport, etc.)
• CMS Adaptive Technology integrated into the control which allows the user to achieve the maximum material removal rates from a given surface simply by specifying the most suitable adaptive strategy in the part program. Adaptive Technology allows a complex surface to be produced in significantly reduced cycle times without reducing the surface quality or accuracy.
All the capabilities of the Ares machine with the advantage of removable working tables APC (Automatic Pallet Change) allows for loading and unloading outside the working space giving easy access to the tables and ensure operator is protected from dust and noise. The APC system can work in 2 different ways:
• Alternate cycle tables: the tables work independently or alternating;
• Coupled tables: the two tables are coupled to create a large working area.