High pressure intensifier
CMS has developed a new concept of high-pressure intensifiers: two or three parallel, independent and electronically synchronized pressure multipliers, which deliver a constant pressure while eliminating the need of an attenuator, a typical feature of old, traditional intensifiers.
- highly constant pressure without using any attenuator
- higher stability of the dynamic pressure signal to guarantee superior quality cut
- lower wear of all machining centre high-pressure circuit components, longer duration of materials and reduction in maintenance interventions
- the configuration with three independent cylinders allow to disable any one of them that requires maintenance, thus keeping the intensifier running and avoiding to shut down the cutting system
- software-based electronic control of cutting pressure
- hydraulic pump with fixed flow rate
- hydraulic cylinders return circuit managed by nitrogen accumulators
- water/Oil exchanger for hydraulic circuit cooling
- specific for CMS cutting systems.
- the 60HP model comes with 2 motors (in order to work 30+30 HP)