High productivity, flexible and fully integrated solutions for the production of aluminum parts from stacked sheets (without using rivets or screw)
CMS has a wide experience in the production technology of aluminum components obtained from stacked sheets.
Different machine configurations available.
• Fixed bridge with single or double table, for tandem cycle.
• Mobile bridge and fixed, medium to-large clamping table with single or double cutting zone.
Wide choice of working unit spindles.
• Single or double independent working unit from 12 kW up to 20 kW, in order to increase flexibility and productivity.
High-speed cutting technology.
• Travel feed up to 100 m/min.
• Accelerations up to 5 m/s2.
• Spindle rotation speed up to 40,000 rpm.
Bridge cut technology.
• Dedicated device for external contouring without using rivets or screws.
• No top sheet sacrifice, scratching value lower than 0.011 mm.
High productivity assured.
• Sheet stacks up to 12 mm.
Integrated swarf suction devices.
• Dedicated powerful suction devices for total swarf evacuation.
Integrated and dedicated nesting CAD-CAM software.
• Automatic nesting, with possible manual intervention.
• Import-export of DXF IGES – DWG files.
• Sheet Optimization. • Postprocessor for bridge cut technology.
Multi purpose machine.
• Removing the pressure ring, the machining centre can be used for other applications;
i.e. solid aluminium plates, sandwich panels, etc.
• Bar code reader.
• Special clamping system.
• Sheets loading unloading units.