The electromechanical screw rams "ALS" is a universally applicable drive for a wide range of mechanical engineering applications. The system is particularly suitable for individual drive applications for linear drive tasks. The ALS/R is a bearing unit with spindle directly driven by a drive motor. The "ALSR" version consists of a shaft and thrust tube construction in a completely closed version. The basic version "ALS" or the closed version "ALSR" can be optimally adapted to the requirement profiles on the basis of 4 different sizes and an extensive range of extensions.
Features and processing
• 4 sizes
• Lifting capacities of 12.5 to 100 kN
• Lifting speeds of 0.5 m/min to 10 m/min
• Optionally with trapezoidal or ball screw
• Self-locking when using trapezoidal screws
• Long-term lubrication through high-quality grease and enclosed design
• Possibilities with direct engine mounting
• Electronic synchronization of several individual drives
• Operation according to regulation 94/9/EG (ATEX) possible
• Extensive accessories programme
ALSR100 for the tracking of a parabolic antenna
Satellite adjustment with two ALSR 100
The satellite antenna is moved with a high-precision adjusting mechanism, which may perform a tilting and a pivoting movement at the same time. This coupling of elevation and azimuth movements according to the Polarmount principle takes place on the basis of three completely enclosed electromechanical screw rams of the size ASLR 100.
ALSR50 for the height adjustment of screw conveyors in a power plant