Lightweight, versatile barrier that provides hard-mesh coverage with impact-absorbing capacity. Each weld can withstand a force of 500kg. Designed with closed return for greater debris containment, and with reinforced edges to prevent site damage. Guardrails, toeboard and debris mesh in one product.
• Size 2599 x 1150mm
• Weight 19.4kg
• Powder-coated finish
• Registered Design
• Complies with EN 13374 Class A, B, C
THE STEEL MESH BARRIER SYSTEM (SMB)
The most commonly used system in our product range is theSteel Mesh Barrier (SMB) – an innovative and highly adaptabletemporary edge protection solution used worldwide.
The SMB has been developed to offer an alternativesafety system for the most challenging constructionenvironments - combining a range of valuablebenefits such as strength, durability, speed ofinstallation and adjustability. The barrier is light tocarry and easy to manoeuvre for improved transportand on-site handling.
MARKET LEADING RANGE - THE SMB SYSTEM features an array of integral benefits.
• - Combined guardrails, toeboard and debris mesh.
• - Steel mesh protection with impact-absorbing capacity.
• - Closed and returned toeboard for enhanced debris containment at the slab edge.
• - Adjustable height with no need for disassembly.
• - Available in 2.6m and 1.3m widths
• - Available in square and circular post variants, the SMB system attachments and posts are compatible with most types ofaccess structures.
• - The SMB range is fully compliant with European regulations for temporary edge protection EN 13374.
• - Returned top edge with no sharp edges.
• - Reinforced side bars for enhanced durability